MaxIm DL Version 6 Now Available!
MaxIm DL is the complete integrated solution for all of your astronomical imaging needs.
Whether you are collecting and analyzing science data or making beautiful portraits of the night sky,
MaxIm DL includes all the tools you need.
Version 6 adds a host of new capabilities, to make imaging and processing
faster and easier than ever before possible.
- Complete observatory integration. Controls all of your astronomical equipment.
- Integrates your camera, autoguider, filter wheels, focusers, camera rotator, telescope mount, observatory webcam, remote switches, weather station, and dome.
- Fully ASCOM compliant.
- Built-in mini-planetarium helps you maintain "situational awareness".
- Designed for efficiency. Create your own presets for finding, centering, focusing, and imaging sequences.
- Multithreaded hardware interfaces for smooth and responsive operation.
- Automated shutdown with user-definable triggers (including weather) and sequencing
- PinPoint V6 with online all-sky solving - easily recover if your telescope gets lost.
- Automatic pier flipping with guide star reaquisition.
- Multistar and differential autoguiding.
- Monitor and control your observatory with dome webcam, remote switches, and weather monitoring.
- Stack hundreds of images of different targets in one operation - with automatic alignment and bad data rejection.
- Blend in narrowband data to create fully realistic images or false color representations of your data.
- Includes a complete image processing toolkit, including a large variety of filters, deblooming, curves, deconvolution, color tools, and much more.
- Analyze multispectral photometry data for huge numbers of images including multiple targets; export light curves and AAVSO reports.
- Instant Raw image color preview - see Raw images in full color without Bayer conversion.
New Features in Version 6
MaxIm DL Version 6 Manual
User Groups and access to Technical Support